Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Hearts & Prayers Extend Out To Luz & The Garcia Giraldez Familia.

Our Hearts & Prayers Extend Out To Luz & The Garcia Giraldez Familia. May God Be w/ this Wonderful Lady, Mother, Mother In Law & Grandmother.



All politics aside.......when prayers are needed...............
Posted on May 23, 2008 at 04:57:27 PM by Jaime & D1

May Jesus and His Father Be with Juan & Denise Garcia for her mom and Juan's Mother In Law.

We will be praying for you Luz!!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************
A mere request that God will heal has no power to gain more of the divine presence than is always at hand."

Lord Jesus,
I come with the leper's boldness
repeating his prayer:
"If you wish, you can make me clean."

Banished from home, family and friends,
he shouldered his way through the crowd
shrinking before him,
afraid and revulsed by his condition.
Yet you welcomed him, O Lord.

I pray his simple prayer,
and I remember too that prayer you spoke
in your aloneness in Gethsemani.

"Father, if you will,
let this cup pass from me."
Help me find peace and strength
in your holy will, O God.
Amen.

No comments: